Pages

7 Mar 2012

My art through my school years

As I look through my pictures folder, I realise that I have a few pictures of drawings I did when I was significantly younger (starting from over 10 years ago). So I decided to share.

This is the furthest back I have. I was always proud of my little snake even though I look back now and think, "I could change....." or "this needs erasing". Its still not bad though for primary school age.





This is the time where I liked doing random patterns and shading in high school. This was always a favourite. Reminded me of seaweed.




And now we get to college... my creativity has clearly gone a little down hill. This picture always reminds me of college though and the awesome friends I met.



And now (in university) I'm reduced to stick figures!! ♥ I love them really!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog,follback my blog http://mariberbagi24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete