Pages

30 Nov 2012

Blogvent Calendar!

I'm finally BACK! 

So as you may have noticed, I have been absent for nearly 2 months now! This is partly because I just moved house but also because I wanted a break from blogging. So yes, my boyfriend and I just moved into our first apartment together and apart from the people above us who like to randomly bang every night (I have no idea WHY) and the heater being older than Jesus, it's awesome! This is a different subject though.
Now, as I have not been around for a while, I will treat you! I have decided that over advent, you get to open my Blogvent Calendar every day in the run up to Christmas. If you don't like Christmas, you're too miserable to be reading this. SRSLY. Too miserable. 

First post comes tomorrow!

*of course*

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Backkkkk!!!!

    And congo on the move in!!

    and Yay on the calender...double yay for Xmas!!!weee!!!!

    ReplyDelete